In 2013, the food stamp program went thru major changes with the new system and gliches that put everyone's benefits on hold. It took several months to get the backlog worked out by social services. In the meantime, those who depend on food stamps had to suffer thru the wait, relying on us to feed their families until they could receive their monthly benefits.

Local programs to help our seniors are very few.   More than fifty-Five percent of our clients are elderly.  With limited income and resources these individuals are the most vulnerable group in our community. Most have some problems or are disabled. Some are home-bound or bedridden. We are helping these people by identifying their individual needs and providing any service or items we have available to make their lives a little easier.    

seniors With the opening of our Senior Center we we will be able to expand our services to the elderly in a big way. To learn more about our senior center click here.

If you know of anyone who needs assistance, please call us at (910) 281-5957 or at our toll free number (877) 657-2425.

We have several programs available to assist those in need. These days almost everyone needs a little help now and then. We provide:


* Utility Assistance
* Rent/Mortgage Assistance
* Food
* Clothing
* Miscellaneous Item

* Financial Counceling
* Benefit Assistance   


If you have a special need, please call to see what we can do to help.

Veteran Assistance

Help us help those who have served our country. We help veterans find the resources they need to help them after their return home. (i.e.) housing, food, VA benefits, jobs, counseling, etc. We also help homeless veterans from previous wars.

Help feed
a hungry child

Each time you make a purchase at one of the vendors below they will donate a percentage of your purchase price to our cause.
Oriental Trading
DISCLAIMER:  "In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex,  age, or disability.  To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, and Office of Civil Rights,
1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C.  20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (voice and TTY).  USDA is an equal
opportunity provider and employer."